Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Truths:

I don't believe in god, but if I did, I would want to be jewish.

I hate my job, but am afraid to quit and do not want to get fired.

I feel like a joke amongst my peers.

I act stupid around guys I have feelings for.

I have no clue why I do the things I do.

I've never been in love. But i've told several boys I was in love with them.

I cry for attention.

I do a lot of things for attention.

I like cats more than I like the majority of humans on this planet.

I liked Twilight because it reflected my own inner thoughts and feelings about how relationships should be, not because it held any real literary value.

I wish I had money.

I wish I was talented.

I wish I was beautiful.

I wish I was tall, and that I had curves.

I judge people.

I hate people.

I hate me, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment